April 29, 2012

13 Questions for Vinny

You all know them from elementary school or high school. Lists of questions to get to know someone. We asked Vinny the following 13 questions:

1. What is your favorite color?
Vinny: Green of course

2. What is your favorite food?
Vinny: Corn on the cob!

3. Who is your favorite politician?
Vinny: What is that? Can I eat that?

4. What is your favorite movie?
Vinny: Rio!

5. Who is your favorite musician?
Vinny: I currently listen to lots of music. Doesn't matter, as long as it has soul. And I like ukulele music as well.

6. What is your favorite proverb?
Vinny: "A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song". I believe it's a Chinese proverb.

7. What is your favorite season?
Vinny: I was born on January 1st of this year. All I know is winter and I have gotten to know spring a bit as well. I like both of them!

8. What is your favorite book?
Vinny: Any book I can take apart.

9. What is your favorite sport?
Vinny: Gymnastics. My cage is one big gym and I like to exercise!

10. What is your favorite website?
Vinny: My blog of course! www.vinnytakescharge.com

11. What is your favorite smell?
Vinny: Nothing beats the smell of fresh corn in the morning!

12. Who is your favorite superhero?
Vinny: That has to be The Green Flash!

And last but not least:
13. What is your favorite pastime?
Vinny: playing with my toys, eating corn, teasing the budgies, flying, snuggling with my parronts, making funny sounds .. should I go on?

Vinny, thank you very much for your cooperation. If we have more questions, we'll definitely get back to you. In the meantime, if readers have more questions, they can put them in the comments (or tweet to @vinnythebird) and Vinny will be answering them asap.